As more people remain at home, Streaming services like Netflix have gotten more popular in recent years. While Netflix offers a lot of television shows and motion pictures, it might likewise give another new advantage, The ability to build your financial assessment or your credit score. You can add your Netflix payment history to your Experian Boost account which may help lift your credit score.
Also Read : How to Keep Your Money and Credit Card Secured
How to connect your Netflix accounts
You can start getting credits for your on-time mobile phone, utility, and Netflix payments by signing up for a free Experian Boost account. After signing in, you can connect the bank account you have used to pay bills in the course of recent months (24 months).
You may also like : Ultimate Guide: How to Maintain Credit Score in Good Standing?
How Experian Boost Works
Raise your credit scores securely with the Experian Boost tool by getting credit for on-time payments for phone, utility, and Netflix bills paid with your checking or savings account.
- Experian Boost works by connecting to your bank account to find qualifying on-time bill payments.
- Those payments are then added to your Experian credit file only.
- Choose and verify the positive payment data you want to be added to your Experian credit file. You can link positive payment data as far back as 24 months.
- Receive an updated FICO score.
- Experian Boost includes access to your Experian credit report and FICO score, both updating every 30 days
In spite of the fact that Experian Boost won’t report on late installments, you should make an effort to remain on time with your cell phone, utility, and Netflix bills. Something else, these companies may report your late installments to Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion themselves.
You may also like :