Let’s say you are switching from Samsung to iPhone, and wondering how to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone. You are in the right place. Here, you are going to learn the easiest way on how to transfer between phones.
People typically have to select between two of the most popular operating systems when purchasing a new phone. For a long period of time, the most heated smartphone argument has been between the iPhone and Android operating systems.
The two most popular and well-known mobile operating systems are iOS and Android. After more than a decade of operation, these two have amassed a wealth of features that provide value to their users. These two operating systems have a number of similarities and distinctions that offer one an advantage over the other.
Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone
Here are the straightforward ways to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone without losing them.
This is possibly the most straightforward choice. It allows you to back up all of your information on a Samsung SIM card, then inserts the card into your iPhone and retrieve the contacts. Here’s what you should do:
1. Open the Contacts app on your Samsung phone. Then go to Manage contacts > Import or export contacts > Export > SIM card > Export. Then tap Done > OK > OK on all of the contacts you want to export.
2. Remove the SIM card from your Samsung once the export is completed. Remove the SIM card with a SIM injector.
3. Once removed, place it in the iPhone SIM tray then switch on your phone.
4. Once your iPhone is on, Go to your Setting > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts. You’re done!
Alternatively, you can also transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone using your PC. All you’ll need is a contacts application that can sync between both phones. On a PC, use Windows Address Book or Outlook; on a Mac, use Outlook or Address Book.
Need to buy iPhones in bulk for business? call us today!
- What Should You Know About Home Security Monitoring?
- What Are Successful Entrepreneurs’ Morning Routines?
- Development & Training Importance in A Workplace
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
- Are you considering selling your business? Here are some of the reasons why you should do it right now