The Vivint installation begins with a one-time charge of $49.99. Depending on the equipment you select, the setup could cost more. Each Vivint system is professionally installed by SmartHomeProsTM certified by Vivint. To help you decide the equipment based on your home protection requirements, technicians will arrange a 1-on-1 consultation. On average, installing your equipment takes Vivint technicians about 3-4 hours.
Vivint will confirm your date and time once you schedule an appointment, and will provide a reminder. However, you’ll need to do so 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule your appointment. During installation, the individual specified on the Vivint contract will need to be present.
Learn More about Vivint Alarm
System Package, Cost, Equipment, and Monitoring
Vivint Installation Process During Pandemic
1. A phone call before a visit to answer any questions or concerns about COVID-19.
2. Your Smart Home Installation Pro will do an installation check prior to their presence to ensure that all appropriate resource is provided. They will email or call an hour or so before they arrive to let you know when they will arrive.
3. Crews will go with you over your supplies, do a roll of your home and evaluate with you the proper placement of items in your home.
4. The phase of installation will take approximately three hours. Your Smart Home Pro will configure the items during that period and run checks to make sure that everything is in perfect condition.
5. Your technician will walk you through your newly assembled and operating equipment once the installation is done.
They are well known for excellent equipment functionality, including the ability to monitor your smart home and security equipment using the Vivint Smart Hub, based on Vivint feedback. Vivint Security Doorbell To store security camera footage and play it back using your mobile, you’ll also have optional video surveillance. Vivint, however, falls short of promises, trial periods and prices on its packages that are more costly than other suppliers.
To learn more about Vivint, go to our “Learn More About Vivint Home Security and Alarm System Package, Is It Right For You?” page.