The new streaming service is already out, it is called AT&T TV Now. But let’s learn more about what the service can offer for us. The new service allows users to watch and stream movies, music, or series through Android TV and mobile devices.
What is AT&T TV Now?
Formerly known as DirecTV now, the company rebranded as to serve as a streaming platform for its customers. The service has the ability to record up to 500 hours on a cloud server and it offers 55,000 on-demand titles. Unfortunately, all recordings will be deleted after 90 days within the day of the recordings.
The AT&T TV works both on a Box and mobile app. The AT&T TV apps serve for users to be able to use and allow them to stream media files through TV streaming platform, smart TVs, tablets, and mobile phones. It also works as a streaming box powered by Android TV.
Moreover, AT&T TV has a built voice assistant via remote which you can control via voice command. Also, You can download media files using third-party apps like Pandora and Netflix app.
For optimal viewing, AT&T recommended at least 8Mbps for single users and 25Mbps internet speed for multiple devices connected.
AT&T TV Cost
Entertainment: $50 per month for one year, then $93 per month
Choice: $55 per month for one year, then $110 per month
Xtra: $65 per month for one year, then $124 per month
Ultimate: $70 per month for one year, then $135 per month.
What is included?
The AT&T TV Now offers a great selection of your favorite channels and live TV shows. Your favorite news and sports events are included as well. It will allow you to have access to premium channels such as premiere sports package, EPIX, Cinemax, Starz, HBO, and more. Plus you can enjoy up to 50,000 on-demand channels and record up to 500 hours to cloud server so you can watch it later.
Setting up is easy
Setting up is hassle-free. ou don’t need a technician or professional installer to set up your device. It is a plug and play device, Just plug in your device to the nearest outlet, connect to the internet and follow the on-screen instructions and you are ready for amazing entertainment.
More from our Blogs
- Vivint Car Guard: Preventing Car Theft
- Understanding Cash Advance and Personal Loans
- Why Customers Loves Vivint Alarm System? Life-Changing Stories
- Vivint Smart Lock: Remote locking and unlocking and more
- AT&T Phone For Business, Reliable Service With Flexible Plans And Features
- How Netflix can Boost Your Credit Score
- Best Places To Install An Outdoor Security Camera
- Buy Phones in Bulk, Start Selling Phones Today!
- Security Tips: 10 of The Best Home Alarm Topics To Help Answer Your Questions
- Home Security : Ways to Make Your Home Safer